staff                    board            


Q: Where are BAYC programs located?

A: Our offices are in downtown Hayward.  Our housing programs are scattered throughout Alameda County.

Q: Where do I mail my donation?

A: Donations can be mailed to:  

BAYC c/o Sunny Hills Services
300 Sunny Hills Drive
San Anselmo, CA 94960

Q: I want to make a gift in memory of someone.  How do I do that?

A: BAYC gratefully accepts both memorial and honor gifts. Simply note the name of the individual your gift is in memory of (or in honor of), and the address of the family or individual(s) who should be notified. We will send an acknowledgement of your gift to your designee, and a receipt to you for tax purposes. Please note: it is our policy not to reveal the amount of your gift to the family.

Q: What is BAYC’s Tax Identification number? 94-1156301

A: BAYC is a Division of Sunny Hills Services, a nonprofit charitable organization serving vulnerable youth.  Sunny Hills Services’ tax identification number is 94-1156301. For more information about Sunny Hills Services, visit

Q: Do you have any volunteer opportunities?

A: From time to time BAYC does offer volunteer opportunities, particularly around the holiday season.


Client Privacy  |  FAQs  |  Jobs  |  Contact  |  BAYC Employees